Use the A-Z navigation at the top of the page, the search bar provided or the filters below to help you locate a particular service.

Abandoned vehicle

Report an abandoned vehicle on the road

Anti-social behaviour

Report anti-social behaviour

Bulky Waste Collection

Request a bulky waste collection

Council Tax and Benefits

Summary of User's council tax, benefits account

Dead animal

Report a dead animal on the road

Dog fouling

Report dog fouling

Dog fouling sign

Request a dog fouling sign

EIR Request

Make an Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) Request

Elections enquiry

Send an enquiry to our Elections team

Fixed Penalty Payments

Pay fixed penalty notices for flytipping, littering and abandoned vehicles


Report fly-tipping

FOI Request

Make a Freedom of Information (FOI) Request

Garden Waste Subscription

Pay for a Garden Waste Subscription


Report graffiti

Grounds maintenance

Report issues with weeds, grass and hedges

Housing enquiry

Send an enquiry to our Housing team

Legal Payments

Make a payment for legals fees, fixed penalty notices, temporary road closures and section 106 fees.

Licensing and Environmental Health Payments

Make a payment for animal welfare, licensing, food safety, environmental permitting and mobile home licensing

Litter bins

Report a litter / dog bins issue


Report littering

Missing animal

Report a missing animal

Noise complaint

Report an issue with noise

Planning enforcement

Report unauthorised building work, unauthorised change of use, breaches of planning permission and untidy land and buildings

Planning enquiry

Send an enquiry to our Planning team

Planning Payments

Make a payment for applications, copy documents, street naming and history checks.

Road sweep

Request a road or path sweep

Street and village name plates

Report a street name plate issue

Tree issues

Report a problem with trees

Wheeled bin or bag removals

Request a wheeled bin or bag removal